Red Detroit Pistons Jerseys F4481486 City Edition Cade Cunningham Detroit Pistons Nike 2021/22 Swingman Jersey
Add to wishlist Add to compareAsk about product
Cade Cunningham Detroit Pistons Nike 202/02 Swingman Jersey City Edition Red Detroit Pistons Jerseys FW4481486
The Cade Cunningham 2002/22 City Edition Nike jersey celebrates the NBA’s 75th year. This jersey represents a legendary Detroit Pistons franchise, which never gives up. It features the word “Detroit”, across the chest. The arm taping is accented with teal, royal, and white. A lightning bolt pattern runs down the sides, a nod towards the late-’70s “revitalizing phase”, and side teals and blues are an ode to mid-to–late ’90s Pistons team. Over the jock tag is the team’s slogan and nickname, Detroit Basketball. It also includes three numbers, “89, “90, and 2004” which represent the Pistons back-to-back championships, historic defeat of the Los Angeles Lakers, in the 2004 Finals. This jersey is dedicated to a Detroit team, built from the ground up.
- Nike Swingman Jerseys fit well. If you prefer a looser fit we suggest ordering one size larger than what you usually wear.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- DriFIT (r), technology removes water
- Nike Dry fabrics draw sweat away from your skin to speed up evaporation.
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Straight hemline
- Classic design
- Nike’s new 2021/22 City Edition jerseys have been created to honor the NBA’s 75th anniversary. Every team’s jersey is a Moments Mixtape featuring the greatest hits of the franchise throughout the years. They combine past and future in one striking look.
- It is lightweight and breathable, with a soft feel.
- Twill applique graphics
- Logos for brands and NBA heat-sealed
- Do not wash the inside of your garment. Tumble dry at low temperatures.
- Tagless Collar
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL