Black Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys F4250981 City Edition Portland Trail Blazers Nike 2021/22 Swingman Custom Jersey
Add to wishlist Add to compareAsk about product
Portland Trail Blazers Nike Swingman Custom Jersey -City Edition, Black Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys F4250981.
Nike’s 2021/22 City Edition jersey commemorates the best times in Portland Trail Blazers History. First, there was the 1970s. This is the year that the team won their first and only NBA title under the guidance of Hall of Fame coach Jack Ramsay. Ramsay’s iconic look can be seen in the unique red and black plaid design on the side panels. The jersey has a lot of early-’90s Blazers basketball influences, and the most notable is the iconic font used by the team during the golden years under Clyde Drexler. The Portland Trail Blazers’ two most iconic times have one thing in common: a loyal fan base which still exists today.
- Nike Swingman Jerseys fit well. If you prefer a looser fit we suggest ordering one size larger than what you usually wear.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- DriFIT (r), technology removes water
- Nike Dry fabrics draw sweat away from the skin to speed up evaporation.
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Double-knit mesh fabric
- Straight hemline
- The heat-applied graphics for the player and team
- Nike’s new 2021/22 City Edition jerseys have been created to honor the NBA’s 75th anniversary. Every team’s jersey is a Moments Mixtape featuring the greatest hits of the franchise throughout the years. They combine past and future in one striking look.
- It is lightweight and breathable, with a soft feel.
- Armhole trim in Rib-knit
- Do not wash the inside of your garment. Tumble dry at low temperatures.
- Orders placed for custom-made items can’t be cancelled, modified, returned, or refunded.
- Tagless Collar
- This item can’t be returned
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL